Obstacles are just wake up calls for us to learn who we are and why we’re here.
- Stuck in old patterns that no longer serve you?
- Constantly chasing goals, yet never arriving?
- Do sensitivities, fears, negativity, and insecurities get in your way?
- Depressed, lonely, unmotivated, low on energy, feeling like a victim?
- Suffering from dis-ease?
- Want to overcome addiction?
- Are you an EMPATH?
- In Spiritual Emergency and want to integrate your experience?
- Looking to raise your vibration, to connect, and just BE?
- Longing to open your heart?
With over 25 years experience in the Healing Arts of yoga, meditation, nutrition, bodywork, and spiritual philosophy, allow me to guide your way to balance in body, mind, and soul through Spiritual Guidance channeled by Akasha. Akasha is in the throat chakra, which holds space for the five elements of earth, water, fire, and air, uniting them in their diversity into the one space of ether. It is also the Divine Feminine, the Creator of all that is, the feminine aspect of God, and our guide on your path to healing.
Through Akasha we learn to adopt high vibrational practices for consciousness, intention, self care, transformation, clarity, self-esteem, faith, motivation, discipline, letting go, strength, flexibility, grounding, integration, connection, and wisdom. Embody conscious nourishment, self-healing, meditation, introspection, and yoga. Return to our original nature grounded in wellness, balance, peace, and contentment. Take responsibility for our life as it is today, while Akasha holds space for us to align and manifest our dreams into reality. Learn to clear the way so we can see our defence mechanisms, our ego at work, and what is really blocking us. And come to know, accept, value, and unconditionally love ourselves and others.
Open your heart and you open every door, penetrate every wall, and clear every obstacle, embodying the healer, the supreme consoler, and the sovereign teacher.
Start you journey of healing today in Mataró, Maresme, and East Hampton NY in the summers, or online through Zoom.
* Languages spoken: English and Catalan